3.24.2011

I'm Dreaming Of...

Busy day ahead.  I'll be dreaming of...

~ a walk at the lake




 ~ with this fuzzy doll



~ we'll check on the melting ice and setting sun


~ we'll dance in the puddles and Katie will make me laugh so hard my sides will hurt


~ I'll be happy to see these bright red flowers that are so tall stretching to the sky


~ I'll be thinking of spicy food like this homemade spicy tomato soup; every spoonful makes me smile


~ aaaand... I'll have quilting on the brain fueled by a package that greeted me in the mail box today.



Luscious Strawberry Fields! 

The floral prints... the strawberries... the polka dots.  I can't wait to dive into this fabric!


What are you dreaming of?

日本のための多くの愛
Much love for Japan

4 comments:

Jenn Bower said...

I thought about you and Katie the other day. Rufus and I were out for a walk and flushed out some deer. For a big hunting dog he was curiously quiet and they ninja skilled their way behind us. He stopped, turned and we both saw them dart away at the last minute.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Christie and Katie! I had so much lovely things to see and read!!! It looks I have been busy because had missed some posts. That 'Katie' you are making, is so wonderful! You are really creative! I enjoy your and Katie's stories and beautiful photos and your sewing! xxx Teje and Nero

Seaweed and Raine said...

Can I dream along with you? I'm going to have to - 'cause I don't have any snow, I don't have a dog and I don't have strawberry fields! :( I did have soup the other day though... :) Do you share your recipe?
S xox

j@makehappyblog.com said...

Yumm, love the tomato soup pic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails