6.07.2010

Planted the Veggies

Good morning!  Remember those teeny tiny seeds I started a while ago?

Well, they are finally planted into the big boy/girl garden!

The roll call includes:

Serrano Chilis
Cayenne Peppers
Peas (I think these are the shelling kind)
Note to self... I still need to get something for these guys to climb on.
Simpson and Black Seeded Lettuce
These aren't looking the proudest, but I'm thinking what the heck.  Plant them and see what happens.
Basil
So tiny.  At the same time I am still excited it's made it this far. 
Cilantro
Oregano
Poor, poor oregano!  He's the tiniest of the bunch.
I must have forgotten to take pictures of the tomatoes. 

Here is what my set up currently looks like.  I think as things grow I will need to spread them out, but I'm not sure what is going to make it yet.
I am already dreaming about how I will adjust things next year (like a different, bigger space).  But I need to remember that taking baby steps is ok.

3 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! GREAT! I've eaten lots of Basil n Chilis before ... all the herb plants are beyond my reach. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Jientje said...

Your garden looks lovely. I can't wait to see the veggies you're going to be harvesting, THAT will be real bliss!

chelsea rebecca said...

oh wow this looks so great!!
you are really inspiring me to start my own garden!!
just lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails